June 26, 2015 § Leave a comment
1. What did you do in 2014 that you’d never done before?
– lost someone I loved, went to Iceland and Hawaii, went surfing, went to Shambhala
2. Did you keep your New Year’s Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t remember
3. Did anypony close to you give birth?
I can’t remember really, so I guess no one very close. This year was a blur.
4. Did anypony close to you die?
Grandma in February, and my sister Katy.
5. What countries did you visit?
Iceland, and the USA (Hawaii)
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
A new plan for life, with hope, friends, and love to get me through.
7. What dates from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
February 14 and October 15, the losses of grandma and my sister.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Planning a trip to Iceland and exploring with just me and John.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Staying in one job that wasn’t getting me anywhere, and not spending more time with Katy.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing somepony bought you?
I don’t know, but John has helped me so much this year with small gifts of chocolate, and other food that make me happier on a bad day.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Katy, for being so strong in her last year, fighting to make it to 31 and giving us her time and energy even when it was hard.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Mine most of the time, and my jobs.
14. Where did most of your bits go?
Iceland, and hawaii
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Iceland for sure.
16. What song will always remind you of 2014?
Always look on the bright side of life, and the song from the Muppets.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Sadder.
b) fatter or skinnier? fatter
c) richer or poorer? Poorer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Being with family.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
less of doing nothing.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
In Maui with family.
21.Did you fall in love in 2014?
Already was, and fell more in love with my family, my sweet grandma, and my strong sister.
22. How many one night stands?
23. What was your favourite TV program?
24. Do you hate anypony now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
I am Malala, Kite Runner, Great Expectations
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
Trips out of Calgary, to Shambhala, Iceland and hawaii
28. What did you want and not get?
Health for Katy
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to Shakespeare in the park with John, and painted splatter paint
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Katy not being sick, or at least my spending more time with her.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
33. What kept you sane?
John, Family, pictures of cats, my friend Joey keeping in touch with me from the coast.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Hannah Hart, Lil’ Bub
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Next years election
36. Who do you miss?
Now, my sister. Before, my friends on the coast, and even the friends in Calgary who I don’t see often.
37. Who was the best new pony you met?
I don’t know
38. What was the best thing you ate?
Some of the recipes from the Alive magazine I get from work are awesome, like roasted cauliflower with pine nuts and sundried tomatoes
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014.
Enjoy every moment you have and really TRY, its gets hard, it gets harder, and you have to keep going and try harder to keep going. TRY as hard as you can to enjoy every moment you have with the people you have and to experience everything.